Three separate blasts occurred on Thursday--one in Kabul, one in Mazar-e-Sharif in Balkh province, and a third in Kunduz city in Kunduz province.
The first blast occurred in PD5 of Kabul, and two children were slightly wounded, according to the Ministry of Interior.
The second blast hit the mosque of Seh Dokan in Mazar-e-Sharif, capital of Balkh province.
Based on initial figures of Ghousuddin Anwari, head of the Abu Ali Sina-e-Balkhi District Hospital in Mazar-e-Sharif, at least 5 people have died and 65 have been injured in the blast.
Security forces said an investigation into the blast is underway.
Sources said Abu Ali Sina-e-Balkhi District Hospital in Mazar-e-Sharif has received 31 dead and 87 wounded from the blast at the mosque in the city today.
Meanwhile, a spokesmen for the provincial department of security in Kunduz, Obaidullah Abidi, confirmed that a blast occurred in the Sardawar area of the province's capital city. Information about casualties from the Kunduz blast is not yet available.
So far no group has claimed responsibility for the attacks.