Three foreign nationals working in Kabul were killed on Thursday morning by unknown gunmen.
One Indian, one Malaysian and one Macedonian were reportedly kidnapped early morning and their bodies were later found in Mussahi district in Kabul province.
They were kidnapped from PD9 in the city.
Police have confirmed the incident but have not given any further details.
However, according to India's Financial Express and other Indian media outlets, the Malaysian national was 64, the Indian was 39 and the Macedonian was 37.
The Financial Express reported the three men had been travelling to work with a local driver when abducted.
Their bodies were later found in Mussahi district in Kabul province. According to the report, sources told the Financial Express the three men were abducted near Pul-e-Charkhi on the eastern outskirts of Kabul but their bodies were found in a car parked in the Mussahi district.
An Afghan security official said they found identity cards next to the bodies and were seeking confirmation from the company.
“They were shot dead and their bodies were found inside a car,” the Financial Express quoted a security source as saying.
Officials at Sodexo in Afghanistan have not commented on the killings yet.
Sodexo is the second largest food services company in the world - with its headquarters in France.
It manages canteens and facilities for offices, the military, schools, hospitals and prisons.
No group has yet claimed responsibility for the incident.