GOFTMAN: Harassment and Its Social Consequences
In this episode of Goftman, host Partaw Naderi discusses the harassment people face on the street and the social consequences.
• What is the definition of harassment on the streets?
• What is the cause of this problem?
• Why has harassment increased on the streets in Kabul and other cities of the country?
• How to fight this issue
• Latfia Sultani, the Coordinator of the AIHRC's Women's Rights Unit
• Humaira Saqib, Director of Afghan Women's News Agency
• Amanullah Fasyahe, Sociologist
• Dr. Jamshid Rasa, Psychologist