Six members of a family died due to gas Inhalation in Kabul city.
In the winter season, many of Kabul’s residents use gas heaters to heat their homes, especially those who are living in apartments.
A video circulating on social media showed that all family members died from inhaling gas fumes, including 4 children.
A spokesman for the Kabul governor said that this event occurred in PD4.
"The bodies of four children and two women have been found who died as a result of gas inhalation. We sent the bodies to a forensic medical area," said Khalid Zadran, a spokesman for Kabul's governor.
Local residents said that one woman and three children lived in the house, but that night the sister of this woman come to her house with a child.
"When we entered, we saw that a very bad incident had happened," said Mera Jan Wafa, owner of the apartment.
"The neighbors came to me after 24 hours and I told them that we would enter the house with all the neighbors and government representatives present," said Mohammad Ayaz, district attorney.