A member of the Department of Technical and Vocational Education and Training's innovation unit invented a vehicle.
Reza Ahmadi, the creator of the car, said that it took him five years to develop, and the car has a room for two people.
According to Ahmadi, he can now compete in international exhibitions and use his car, the "Rodrigal," in car racing contests.
“This is a Rodrigal car. Rodrigal means that a Rodrigal car can be used to drive on public roads. It is a dual-purpose car that has the ability to participate in races and to drive on public roads. And there are two passengers,” said Reza Ahmadi, the designer of the car.
Meanwhile, the director of Afghanistan's Technical and Vocational Education Department asked Qatar to provide a chance to exhibit the automobile at the next Geneva International Motor Show in Doha.
“This car is ready to take part in the exhibition that will be held in Qatar and for the racing race there, God willing,” said Mawlawi Ghulam Haider Shahamat, head of the Technical and Vocational Education Department.
The Technical and Vocational Education Department officials emphasized that opportunities should be offered to develop young people's capacity for creativity.
“When we reviewed it, we saw that the youth made different types of cars, from small cars to the main cars, they made bulldozers ... they made tools,” said
Delawar Darmal, head of research and quality assurance of the institution.
90 percent of the work on this car has already been completed, and the remaining 10 percent will be finished before the exhibition.
Comment this post