The much-awaited Afghan Premier League is set to return next week, and it has been determined that who plays who in the eighth season this year.
The official draw for the Champion’s League took place on Thursday morning.
Based on the official draw, the following teams will compete in group A.
- Toofan Harirod from the west zone
- De Maiwand Atalan from the south zone
- Mawjhai Amu from the northern zone
- Simorgh Alburz from the north
The following teams will play in Group B.
- Shaheen Asmaee from Kabul
- Abasin Sape from the east zone
- Spinghar Bazan
- Oqaban Hindukush from the central zone
The opening match of this season will be held on Tuesday evening, August 20.
All matches of this season will be held at nights.
Toofan Harirod won last season’s championship.