Mawlawi Hibatullah Akhundzada, the supreme leader of the Islamic Emirate, attended and spoke at the clerics' gathering held at the Loya Jirga Hall in Kabul.
The leader entered the tent while Sirajuddin Haqqani, acting minister of interior, was speaking at the session.
Haqqani's speech was interrupted when the leader entered.
Mawlawi Hebatullah Akhundzada, the Islamic Emirate leader, said the world does not want Afghanistan to be independent, and he will not take orders from the world on how to interact, even if the atom bomb is used on Afghanistan.
Mawlawi Hebatullah Akhundzada spoke at the gathering, saying:
- The war of recent years was a war of belief and Sharia. Killing Afghans was not our intention.
- An Islamic system has been achieved with many sacrifices.
- We thank those who supported our Jihad.
- Putting into practice the slogans we have given is the wish of the people.
- Justice is the means of survival of the govt, and the govt does not survive with oppression. The success of the Jihad of Afghanistan is the pride of Afghanistan and the Muslims of the world.
Mawlawi Hibatullah Akhundzada also said that security is now ensured in the country, and he asked Afghan businessmen to return and invest.
Comment this post