Latest news
Thumbnail
Afghanistan

Mohaqiq Slams Security Agencies Following Mosque Attack

Mohammad Mohaqiq, the second deputy of Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah, who visited the family of Ramazan Husainzada – a Kabul businessman who was killed in Al-Zahra Mosque attack on Thursday night, blamed security institutions for failure in preventing deadly incidents.

Mohaqiq said that gaps in security institutions is the main reason behind “an increase in insurgent attacks across the country”.

“Government has plans on hand but the incidents have proven that it is has failed in preventing such incidents. Because the enemy is living on the other side of our borders which is more than 2,000 kilometers in length. The enemy enters our country from the other side of the border,” he said.

Ramazan Husainzada was born in Behsood district in Maidan Wardak province 66 years ago.

Husainzada was married and left behind seven children.

“He (Husainzada) was a good man, a compassionate man, not only to Hazaras, but to all,” said Mohammad Sarwar, Husainzada’s friend.

“He (Husainzada) was always thinking about helping the people. He was helping drivers, retailers and everyone,” said Haji Ahmad Ramazanzada, Husainzada’s son.

Meanwhile, senior deputy interior minister for security, Murad Ali Murad, said the Afghan security forces are determined to defeat terrorists.

“Our security forces make lots of sacrifices and fight with terrorists. I want to say that Afghans should never lose their trust in the defense and security forces,”  he stated. 

This is third time that terrorists target prayers ceremonies in mosques in the past month.

Earlier this month, they targeted the Great Mosque of Herat and a mosque Paktia province, killing and wounding dozens of civilians.

Afghanistan

Mohaqiq Slams Security Agencies Following Mosque Attack

Mohammad Mohaqiq says that security agencies have failed to prevent deadly attacks across the country

Thumbnail

Mohammad Mohaqiq, the second deputy of Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah, who visited the family of Ramazan Husainzada – a Kabul businessman who was killed in Al-Zahra Mosque attack on Thursday night, blamed security institutions for failure in preventing deadly incidents.

Mohaqiq said that gaps in security institutions is the main reason behind “an increase in insurgent attacks across the country”.

“Government has plans on hand but the incidents have proven that it is has failed in preventing such incidents. Because the enemy is living on the other side of our borders which is more than 2,000 kilometers in length. The enemy enters our country from the other side of the border,” he said.

Ramazan Husainzada was born in Behsood district in Maidan Wardak province 66 years ago.

Husainzada was married and left behind seven children.

“He (Husainzada) was a good man, a compassionate man, not only to Hazaras, but to all,” said Mohammad Sarwar, Husainzada’s friend.

“He (Husainzada) was always thinking about helping the people. He was helping drivers, retailers and everyone,” said Haji Ahmad Ramazanzada, Husainzada’s son.

Meanwhile, senior deputy interior minister for security, Murad Ali Murad, said the Afghan security forces are determined to defeat terrorists.

“Our security forces make lots of sacrifices and fight with terrorists. I want to say that Afghans should never lose their trust in the defense and security forces,”  he stated. 

This is third time that terrorists target prayers ceremonies in mosques in the past month.

Earlier this month, they targeted the Great Mosque of Herat and a mosque Paktia province, killing and wounding dozens of civilians.

Share this post